1000 CBD Full Spectrum Tincture
Stratos began making CBD products in 2014. Our mission is to make high quality, effective products for people making holistic wellness choices.
Our team has considered making a tincture product from the beginning, as tinctures are the original consumption method of hemp extracts. The knowledge base of our research and development team led them to consider the efficacy of the tinctures already on the market. As CBD oil and many of the carrier oil options have different consistencies, they knew homogeneity and reproducibility would need to be addressed. During our market research, this proved true. We found that many products on the market now have ‘hot spots’. This results from inconsistent mixing or the products separating after production.
To address this, we use a special mixing technology to ensure the particles bind together consistently and stay that way.
Our Full Spectrum tinctures contain the highest quality CBD oil we can source. The raw materials grow in Boulder County, Colorado and are processed at our facility in Pueblo West, Colorado. The term Full Spectrum refers to the richness of the oil. We aim to preserve as much of the plant anatomy as possible. This includes CBD, periphery cannabinoids (less than 0.3% THC), terpenes, flavonoids, and fatty acids. Similar to eating a whole food diet, we believe CBD performs at it’s best when it is consumed with these naturally occurring sister compounds.
For the safety of our customers, all Stratos CBD products undergo testing for heavy metals, pesticides, microbial growth, and residual solvents. We use both internal and third party labs to test our products. If you’d like to see a Certificate of Analysis for a product you’ve purchased or are interested in purchasing, please send us a note at email@example.com
While many products containing CBD are now available, taking a tincture sublingually is the fastest way to absorbed ingestible CBD oil.
To achieve best results, we recommend placing your desired dose under your tongue and holding it for 15-30 seconds. If you’d prefer, you can also add your dose to a beverage or food of your choice.
The 1000 Full Spectrum tincture contains 50 doses of 25mg each. Each dose is one dropperful. One dropper full = 25mg CBD. If you prefer to start with a smaller dose, you can take half a dropperful or check out our 500 Full Spectrum tincture.
Stratos CBD tinctures are gluten free, sugar free, vegan, and paraben free. The ingredients list contains just three items: CBD from hemp oil, MCT oil, and peppermint flavor. The sole active ingredient is CBD oil. We chose a high quality MCT oil as the carrier because it creates a secure binding option for the CBD oil, which aids with absorption. Our tinctures do not contain alcohol and we do not test on animals.
Additional reasons to choose the Stratos CBD tincture:
- FAST UPTAKE – Sublingual delivery method allows for a rapid uptake. People generally start to feel this product in a matter of minutes.
- CONSISTENT – The mixing process used on the Stratos tincture addresses the variable densities between cannabis oil and MCT oil. Our mixing technology homogeneously combines the two oils to eliminate dosing inconsistencies.
- EASY ABSORPTION – For customers who have trouble absorbing CBD through their digestive track, tincture administered sublingually can be a great option.
- CONVENIENT – The Stratos tincture can be a convenient dosing option for your medicine cabinet or on your bedside table.
- DELIGHTFUL TASTE – Light, bright Mint flavor makes consuming full spectrum CO2 oil and isolate products enjoyable