1000 CBD Isolate Tincture
The origin of Stratos CBD products dates back to 2014. Since then, we’ve put creating quality, trustworthy products at the top of our list.
When we decided to create a tincture, we knew establishing homogeneity and consistency would be important. Our team began their market research and quickly noticed that many of the products currently available have ‘hot spots’. A ‘hot spot’ occurs when the active ingredient and the carrier materials separate. This creates inconsistencies from dropperful to dropperful. Without proper mixing, separate can occur easily as CBD molecules and the carrier oils have different densities. To avoid this, Stratos tinctures employ propriety mixing technology to ensure the particles bind together and stay that way.
We source high quality CBD from CO2 extraction for our tinctures. After the extraction process, the hemp oil goes through an additional process to remove all other plant materials. This leaves us with isolated CBD molecules and zero THC. If you prefer a full spectrum option, you can view those here.
The hemp plants grow organically in Boulder County, Colorado and go through the remaining process steps in Pueblo West, Colorado.
To provide consumers with reliable and safe products, we test for residual solvents, heavy metals, pesticides, and microbial growth. These tests happen in both our internal labs as well as third-party testing facilities. If you would like to see a Certificate of Analysis, please drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To achieve best results, we recommend placing the desired dose under your tongue and holding it there for 15-30 seconds. You can also add Stratos tinctures to a beverage of your choice.
The Stratos 1000 Isolate tincture contains 50 doses of 25mg. One dropperful = one dose. If you would like to start with a dose lower than 25mg, you can either consume have a dropperful or look to our 500 Isolate tincture, which contains 10mg per dropperful.
Our tinctures are sugar free, gluten free, vegan, and paraben free. They do not contain alcohol and are not tested on animals. For simplicities sake, we use just three ingredients: CBD isolate from hemp, MCT oil, and peppermint flavor. The only active ingredient is CBD. We selected MCT oil as the carrier because it binds nicely to the CBD molecule aiding with absorption.
Additional reasons to choose the Stratos CBD tincture:
- FAST UPTAKE – Sublingual delivery method allows for a rapid uptake. People generally start to feel this product in a matter of minutes.
- CONSISTENT – The mixing and formulation process used in the Stratos tincture addresses the variable densities between cannabis oil and MCT oil. Our mixing technology homogeneously combines the two oils to eliminate dosing inconsistencies.
- EASY ABSORPTION – For customers who have trouble absorbing CBD through their digestive track, tincture administered sublingually can be a great option.
- CONVENIENT – The Stratos tincture can be a convenient dosing option for your medicine cabinet or on your bedside table.
- DELIGHTFUL TASTE – Light, bright Mint flavor makes consuming full spectrum CO2 oil and isolate products enjoyable